iMER Card™ is a special premium service for subscribers. The iMER Card™ concept provides leading employers the ability to improve the various health care services they provide to their employees and their families.
The iMER Card™ program covers 3 segments:
1. Standard medical evaluation and referral.
iMER Card™ standard service opens the most comprehensive and professional window to the global medical world and enables any of its holders to receive on a 7 X 24 basis a first assessment, second opinion, medical plan and referral to the best institution optimized to patient preferences.
Member shall be entitled to the following:
- Telephonic Medical Assessment for treatment abroad by iMER team
- Video-conference consultation
- Formal remote consultation by Overseas doctor
- Medical Plan and Referral to the best foreign institutions
- 2nd Opinion consultation at Super Specialized Doctors Overseas clinic
- Medical Service abroad (i.e. surgery, rehabilitation etc.)
- Emergency Air Evacuation
- Ambulance Transfer to and from any airport
2. Life style medicine basket of services.
iMER Card™ standard life style program will offer set of sessions, seminars and personal consultation to cover various aspects of iMER Card™ subscriber life style.
Here some of the standard services we offer:
- Sport medicine
- Diet consultation
- Esthetic programs
- Holistic and alternative medicine
- Healthy cooking
- Ophthalmology consultation – “get rid of your eye glasses”
- Dental program
3. Preventive medicine to improve earlier detection of medical issues.
The significant scientific progress in general, and specifically, the full mapping of the human genome, open new horizons for Preventive Medicine. As an integrated element of the iMER Card™ basket of services, iMER will provide 2 major preventive medicine tools to improve early detection of severe illnesses.
This basket of services shall be entitling the holders to the following:
a. First check-up and severe illness detection:
1. Special questionnaire
2. Laboratory tests
3. meetings with 3 specialists:
- 3.1. Specialist in Internal Medicine
3.2. Specialist in Genetics
4. Final report
b. Annual check-up
c. Five years analysisGoogle+