About the iMER team
iMER’s most important asset is its human resource. We are very proud of the iMER team, its spirit, human sensitivity and emotional DNA. Our objective is to remain as the very best within the medical services industry by offering excellence and service of exceptional quality.MER’s most important asset is its human resource. We are very proud of the iMER team, its spirit, human sensitivity and emotional DNA. Our objective is to remain as the very best within the medical services industry by offering excellence and service of exceptional quality.
Our greatest asset – and the key to our success – is our people.
To meet the needs of our patients we have created properties of enduring value by recruiting and training only superior staff with a deeply instilled ethic of personal service.
We believe that we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance as we share the passion to help our patients.
We are proud of our team who are dedicated to provide top quality service to our patients with the utmost sensitivity and care to their condition and expectations.
The three major foundations of the iMER Organization are:
- The Medical arm – super specialized doctors who will support the patient assessment, medical planning and referring process.
- The Marketing arm – creating the iMER network in geographies where we are active and covering all medical case management aspects before and after the medical arm has competed their tasks..
- The service arm – the service team prepares all logistics – for our patients required and escorts the family along the process with the utmost care and emotional empathy.
A few facts about the iMER team that we want to share with you:
- 15% of us are left handed
- All of us have 23 pairs of chromosomes
- Our male/female ratio is 55/45…
- None of us are world-class sprinters, but we have 2 marathon guys and 1 water polo player.
- None of us was born in Australia, but 15% of the team was born in Ukraine.
- ¼ of us are between the age of 30 to 40
- 18% of us play one or more music instruments (2 play the piano) and a third of us like classic music.
- 89% of us like to read books (Chekhov is popular in our team..).
- 63% of us are “night owls” and prefer late night hours.